Oct 1, 2010

Between Work Or Your Personal Life?

After Harris came into my life....i would say he complete me..I'm so happy with my life and Thanks to Almighty ALLAH..Alhamdullilah...Ni nak StoryMory...
Have you ever thought to quit your job and to concentrate to take care of your loved ones?
If YES! hhhmmmmmm ME TOOOO!!!!!!
I don't why..During confinement WORST!!!!!Almost everyday i talked to my family and hubby that..I WANT TO QUIT!!!!BUT..Sometimes you have to be realistic kan...
Who's going to pay the BILL$$....ERGHHH...!!!!
Why i want to quit..so many reasons....dont know how to start..
Baru ada satu baby..kalau dua..tiga...hmmmm i don't want to think that further..so sad...
Now...Every day ... counting time, days and of course.....
Thank Goodness It's Friday!!! itu je la...week by week waiting for weekend to spent more time with Harris...bukan apa..balik rumah da 6.40pm.....( Cant imagine those yang duk jauh from office)...Baby Harris tidur at 9pm..berapa jam jer nak main...gurau senda..takkan tengah malam nak bermain dengan Harris kan...
tapi syukur sangat..Harris still breastfeeding..itu jer la bonding time dengan Harris...sekarang ni nak gi tengok movie pun....I will think twice...should i go or not..rasa rugi jer 2 jam takde dengan Harris.
Takpela..hidup ni da tertulis semua kan...cuma fikir positif jer..

Mama Sayang Harris Tau....!!!!!!

1 comment:

Azurah Abd.Aziz said...

dilema..dilema..dilema...

HELP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails