Oct 17, 2010

Meet My Frens.....

Hi!!!!
I'm Lil Harris...
Today MaMa brought me to meet up with my gangs....last time meet them during Hari Raya...It's been a month..I'm wondering hows my fren..is they getting bigger than me or what!!
Once i arrived...all of my frens already reached Zahra's House...I'M LATE!!!! Blame my AYAH!!!
Ramai kan.....
Meet My Gangs!!!!!!
So..As usual ...once i arrived...Tok Mama and geng will line-up us and take picture...WHY???
they wanted to know "WHO IS THE BIGGEST AMONG ALL"!!!!!!!!Again????

But today I'm no longer the biggest baby....i have my new successor...The biggest baby goes to



MISS JIHA!!!!!!! Born on 23 of April 2010..Current Weight 7.90KG.. Favorite beverages : MAMA'S MILK and FRISOLAC .....

See her thighs...

Lipatan from Ms Jiha!!!!
 Ni la persatuan baby born in 2010..

Zahra born in Jan, Harris in March, Jiha in April, Yasmine in May and the twins in July Umairah & Akif
Tu Aksi Memanjang ..kat bawah ni aksi lain pulak!!!





Masa ni rasa macam artis la...flash bagai paparazi gitu.........
penat pose sana...pose sini......
 last balik ke pelukan mama for tea break.....Yahooo.....

Bye!!!!



1 comment:

Azurah Abd.Aziz said...

Kentalgila baby Jiha tu..mcm iklan michelin...ekeke.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails