Nov 26, 2010

The day you don't have an umbrella, it rains?

Yesterday,
Myself and Lil Harris went to Munawarrah ....It's just 5 mins away from my house...Once arrived they are so happy seeing Harris...( actually few times been there but without buying anything..Window shopping jer........Not yet gaji ma.....)

Immediately the Salesgirl took Harris.....


While shopping..OMG..
it's RAINING!!!!!!!
How la....I don't have an umbrella...ella..ella...yea..yea..
Hmmm..i don't know what to do..so waited there for about 20 mins...
When the rain starts drizzling....I cover Harris's head with tudung...I do not have any choice!
While I'm driving..within 3 minutes he nodded off just like that!!!!!He fall asleep......

Luckily my house are nearby...Pity my Lil Harris....



Sweet dreams baby....


2 comments:

Qastalani® said...

haiyyoh,, bam-bam pakai tudung.. hehehe

Azurah Abd.Aziz said...

Wah..wah shopping sampai tetido..ekeke.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails