Nov 29, 2010

Baby's Stuff!!!!

On Saturday I went to Baby Expo at Mid Valley....Phewww....I arrived at 11.00am..the entrance already  congested and packed with visitors...I'm late!!!!

True..some blogger mentioned that.do not and please...especially babies..DON'T BRING THEM TO THE  EXPO!!! Pity them..
But for me...the expo are not to my expectation..I prefer the previous Baby Expo which been done by Harenet..more interesting...

But..I wanted to share on Baby Cereal which i bought during the Expo...It's NINOLAC!!!
What's difference?It has more vitamins and the taste...YUMMY!!! You should try!!!!! MUST TRY!!!!

Others...Shopping for Inner Nursing wear by Mums Dreams and restocks my Breast Milk bag by Autumz....



That's it!!! I'm NOT spending for unnecessary thing ok...hehehehe...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails