Mar 20, 2011

Birthday Theme for Harris?

Hi....

I'm Harris Irfan....Soon i'll be one year.......Yeeeee HAAAAAA!!!!!

Big Boy!!!!!



Ya...ya......Party?....Hmmmmmm...Im not sure...but last nite mama ada bagitau Harris...

She asked me....Harris nak theme apa??????

Mama : Harris nak jadi.............


*
*
*
*
Supehero ke????


Harris : Te..te...tai...to...pei..pei....( Translation : Yahooo....I want...i want!!!!! )

Mama : Or to become a Pirate...Lanun or Mundu..kata orang sabah...!!!!


Harris : Ta..ta..ta.... (Translation.... I Like ....!!!!!!! )

Mama : But... Not Now........LOL!!!!!kasihan Harris....

Telan ayaq liur je la yer........

Why???? Mama takde budget lar................

So Mama decided to have outdoor picture for me........She said....i can look at it as my precious memories when i grow up...Make sense......!!!!
So celebrating among my family jer............

Picture with Love....

Sneak Preview........



Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Azurah Abd.Aziz said...

macam ku kenal aje si photographer tu....ekeke.

Little BlueBird said...

seperti pernah ku jumpa ..tapi di mana ya!!!!!
Photographer multi purpose....hehee..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails