Aug 1, 2010

My first Journey

Well....im a extremely get addicted when it comes to baby's thingy....Dunno why.. but i luv to shop...& window shopping...u name it....mostly in klang valley i da tawaf kedai baby...hihihi....About myself...my first baby was born in march 2010 and im still breastfeed...but not exclusive....why not exclusive..i pun tatau..hahaha..some said maybe :

1. Pumping session not enough
2. Less water
3.Genetic

Hmm..from the above i would say my puping session not enough and should be increased! i byk juga makan milk booster...Fenugreek from baby snow drop, pil asi, multi vitamin, moringa capsules..seems every session cuma dapat  2 auns jer....I used Medela Swing...and i plan to sell it...sebab i da beli FREESTYLE MEDELA!!!!!hahaha...I bought it thru online from UK..Price i would say very cheap and the service from the supplier ...TIP TOP! within 4 days da sampai Malaysia...I tak mampu nak beli from local...Mahal la...tarak duit....

To all exlusive BF mother yang tegar...Happy World Breastfeeding Week...Remember ....Breastfeeding: First food for champions!"
Tada.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lil tots journey, i'm using ameda breastpump right now. alhamdullilah, my production is good. recently, my pump went kaput. so i send it for service. i did expect this thing to happen though and it took 1 week to repair. now i'm using my manual pump (avent).hmmpp..agak mencabar juga. hati ni gatalll sangat nak beli freestyle. as u said local price agak mahal. boleh tak u post where did u get yours? agak menarik....

Anonymous said...

opss..sorry. the picture lambat pula nak loading.after loading baru i nampak u bought from pumps4mums. thanks anyway.

p/s:i pun ada masalah low milk supply. have u tried fenugreek from GSC? not bad..bolehlah increased to 1 oz:)

Little BlueBird said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for visiting my blog, sorry GSC or GNC ya..if GNC i tried already...But problem with Fenugreek, satu badan rasa bau nasi dagang...now im using Shaklee + Motherlove..da increase 1 ouns...for me ok..better than nothing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails